The Ninth Edition of this market-leading text has been substantially revised to meet the rapidly changing instructional demands of General Chemistry professors. Known for its carefully developed, thoroughly integrated, step-by-step approach to problem solving, General Chemistry helps students master quantitative skills and build a lasting conceptual understanding of key chemical concepts. The Ninth Edition retains this hallmark approach and builds upon the conceptual focus through key new features and revisions.
About the Author
Steven D. Gammon is a professor of chemistry at Western Washington University and a leader in the development of multimedia-based software for chemical education. He has contributed greatly to the increased emphasis on conceptual understanding in the text.
Solutions Manual of General Chemistry by Bookin & Ebbing | 9th edition ISBN 9780618952113
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying General Chemistry by Bookin & Ebbing Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- General Chemistry by Bookin & Ebbing Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the General Chemistry by Bookin & Ebbing. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.