Graph theory is an area in discrete mathematics which studies configurations (called graphs) involving a set of vertices interconnected by edges. This book is intended as a general introduction to graph theory and, in particular, as a resource book for junior college students and teachers reading and teaching the subject at H3 Level in the new Singapore mathematics curriculum for junior college.The book builds on the verity that graph theory at this level is a subject that lends itself well to the development of mathematical reasoning and proof.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming | 1st edition ISBN 9789812771759
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: , You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Introduction to Graph Theory by Meng & Fengming. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.