Linear algebra is something all mathematics undergraduates and many other students, in subjects ranging from engineering to economics, have to learn. The fifth edition of this hugely successful textbook retains all the qualities of earlier editions, while at the same time seeing numerous minor improvements and major additions. The latter include: • A new chapter on singular values and singular vectors, including ways to analyze a matrix of data • A revised chapter on computing in linear algebra, with professional-level algorithms and code that can be downloaded for a variety of languages • A new section on linear algebra and cryptography • A new chapter on linear algebra in probability and statistics. A dedicated and active website also offers solutions to exercises as well as new exercises from many different sources (including practice problems, exams, and development of textbook examples), plus codes in MATLAB®, Julia, and Python.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Linear Algebra by Strang | 5th edition ISBN 9780980232776
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Introduction to Linear Algebra by Strang Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Introduction to Linear Algebra by Strang Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Introduction to Linear Algebra by Strang. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.