Schneider’s “tried and true” text — consistently praised by both students and instructors — is designed for students with no prior computer programming experience. Now updated for Visual Basic 2010, Schneider focuses on teaching problem-solving skills and sustainable programming skills. A broad range of real-world examples, section-ending exercises, case studies, and programming projects gives students more hands-on experience than any other Visual Basic book on the market.
About the Author
David I. Schneider spent over 32 years teaching at the University of Maryland, and has published an impressive 28 books over the past 18 years. He is the author of several best-selling texts, including his Visual Basic Series with Prentice Hall. Why are his books best-sellers? Students love his extensive use of examples and applications—a concept that stems from his teaching experience and results in books that are “tried and true.” His best-selling Visual Basic texts have been successfully used for many years and have received consistent praise from both students and instructors.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic 2010 | 8th edition ISBN 9780132128568
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic 2010 Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Computers & Technology, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic 2010 Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Introduction to Programming Using Visual Basic 2010. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.