This text offers the ideal approach for economics and business students seeking to understand the mathematics relevant to them. Each chapter demonstrates basic mathematical techniques, while also explaining the economic analysis and business context where each is used. By following the worked examples and tackling the practice problems, students will discover how to use and apply each of these techniques. Now in its second edition, the text features expanded summaries of economic analysis, new sections on matrix algebra and linear programming, and additional demonstrations of economics applications. Along with these new features, the book continues to separate mathematical methods and economics applications into discrete sections, allowing the student to learn the mathematics needed, or to proceed immediately to the economics examples. Although the book is complete in itself, it also encourages students to develop their understanding of both mathematics and economics by using the interactive CD-ROM in the back of the book. This CD-ROM includes the award-winning MathEcon software, Excel files, Powerpoint slides, all definitions and ‘remember’ boxes, and additional practice questions. In its flexibility, comprehensiveness, and readable format, this text will continue to serve as an essential resource for students in this area.
About the Author
Jean Soper is Lecturer in Economics at the University of Leicester and is involved in the Executive Committee responsible for the continuing development of WinEcon.
Solutions Manual of Mathematics for Economics and Business an Interactive Introduction by Soper | 2nd edition ISBN 9781405111270
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mathematics for Economics and Business an Interactive Introduction by Soper Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mathematics for Economics and Business an Interactive Introduction by Soper Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Mathematics for Economics and Business an Interactive Introduction by Soper. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.