Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science, Fourth Edition, provides up-to-date coverage of experimentation methods in science and engineering. This edition adds five new “concept chapters” to introduce major areas of experimentation generally before the topics are treated in detail, to make the text more accessible for undergraduate students. These feature Measurement System Components, Assessing Measurement System Performance, Setting Signal Sampling Conditions, Analyzing Experimental Results, and Reporting Experimental Results.
About the Author
Patrick F. Dunn, Ph.D., P.E., is a retired professor of aerospace and mechanical engineering at the University of Notre Dame. He earned his B.S., M.S., and Ph.D. degrees in engineering from Purdue University (1970, 1971, and 1974). Professor Dunn is the author of over 160 scientific journal and refereed symposia publications, and various textbooks including Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science Second Edition by Taylor & Francis / CRC Press, 2010; Measurement and Data Analysis for Engineering and Science, Third Edition by Taylor & Francis / CRC Press; and Fundamentals of Sensors for Engineering and Science First Edition by Taylor & Francis / CRC Press, 2011.
Solutions Manual of Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn | 3rd edition ISBN 9781466595071
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Computers & Technology, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Measurements and Data Analysis by Dunn. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.