Nearly 1800 pages of mechanical engineering facts, figures, standards, and practices, 2000 illustrations, and 900 tables clarifying important mathematical and engineering principle, and the collective wisdom of 160 experts help you answer any analytical, design, and application question you will ever have.
About the Author
Eugene A. Avallone is a consulting engineer with over 50 years of active practice in industry and academia.
Theodore Baumeister III was affiliated with E.I DuPont de Nemours & Company for many years in engineering & development. Since retirement he has been a computer programmer and consultant in Mechanical engineering.
Ali Sadegh is Director of the Center for AEDD, at City University of New York and a Mechanical Engineer.
Solutions Manual of Mechanical Engineers by Baumeister & Avallone | 8th edition ISBN 9780070041233
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mechanical Engineers by Baumeister & Avallone Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mechanical Engineers by Baumeister & Avallone Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Mechanical Engineers by Baumeister & Avallone. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.