Thorough coverage, a highly visual presentation, and increased problem solving from an author you trust.
Mechanics of Materials clearly and thoroughly presents the theory and supports the application of essential mechanics of materials principles. Professor Hibbeler’s concise writing style, countless examples, and stunning four-color photorealistic art program ― all shaped by the comments and suggestions of hundreds of reviewers ― help readers visualize and master difficult concepts. The Tenth Edition retains the hallmark features synonymous with the Hibbeler franchise, but has been enhanced with the most current information, a fresh new layout, added problem solving, and increased flexibility in the way topics are covered.
About the Author
R.C. Hibbeler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana with a BS in Civil Engineering (majoring in Structures) and an MS in Nuclear Engineering. He obtained his PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from Northwestern University. Professor Hibbeler’s professional experience includes postdoctoral work in reactor safety and analysis at Argonne National Laboratory, and structural and stress analysis work at Chicago Bridge and Iron, as well as at Sargent and Lundy in Chicago. He has practiced engineering in Ohio, New York, and Louisiana.Professor Hibbeler currently teaches both civil and mechanical engineering courses at the University of Louisiana– Lafayette. In the past, he has taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana, Youngstown State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Union College.
Solutions Manual of Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler | 8th edition ISBN 9780136022305
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Mechanics of Materials by Hibbeler. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.