A re-issued edition of this well-known modern quantum mechanics textbook. The Second Edition provides a graduate-level, non-historical, modern introduction of quantum mechanical concepts, from the Schrödinger Wave Equation to SO(4) symmetry and its application to solving the hydrogen atom, in one comprehensive and engaging volume.
About the Author
The late J.J. Sakurai, noted theorist in particle physics, was born in Tokyo, Japan in 1933. He received his B.A. from Harvard University in 1955 and his PhD from Cornell University in 1958. He was appointed as an assistant professor at the University of Chicago, where he worked until he became a professor at the University of California, Los Angeles in 1970. Sakurai died in 1982 while he was visiting a professor at CERN in Geneva, Switzerland.
Jim Napolitano earned an undergraduate Physics degree at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in 1977, and a PhD in Physics from Stanford University in 1982. Since that time, he has conducted research in experimental nuclear and particle physics, with an emphasis on studying fundamental interactions and symmetries. He joined the faculty at Rensselaer in 1992 after working as a member of the scientific staff at two different national laboratories. He is author and co-author of over 150 scientific papers in refereed journals.
Professor Napolitano maintains a keen interest in science education in general, and in particular physics education at both the undergraduate and graduate levels. He has published a textbook, co-authored with Adrian Melissinos, on Experiments in Modern Physics. Prior to his work on Modern Quantum Mechanics ,Second Edition, he has taught both graduate and upper-level undergraduate courses in Quantum Mechanics, as well as an advanced graduate course in Quantum Field Theory.
Solutions Manual of Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano | 2nd edition ISBN 9780805382914
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Modern Quantum Mechanics by Sakurai & Napolitano. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.