Optical Networks, Third Edition continues to be the authoritative source for information on optical networking technologies and techniques. Componentry and transmission are discussed in detail with emphasis on practical networking issues that affect organizations as they evaluate, deploy, or develop optical networks. New updates in this rapidly changing technology are introduced. These updates include sections on pluggable optical transceivers, ROADM (reconfigurable optical add/drop multiplexer), and electronic dispersion compensation. Current standards updates such as G.709 OTN, as well as, those for GPON, EPON, and BPON are featured.
About the Author
Rajiv Ramaswami worked on optical networks for fifteen years from research to commercial deployment and is currently a vice president at Cisco. He is an IEEE Fellow, a Distinguished Alumnus of IIT Madras, and received a PhD from the University of California, Berkeley.
Kumar N. Sivarajan worked on optical, wireless and telecommunication networks for ten years in academia and research labs before cofounding the optical networking company, Tejas Networks, Bangalore, in 2000. He has a B.Tech. degree from IIT Madras and a Ph.D. from Caltech, Pasadena.
Galen Sasaki worked on optical networks for sixteen years in academia and is an Associate Professor at the University of Hawaii. He has a BS degree from the University of Hawaii and MS and Ph.D degrees from the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign.
Solutions Manual of Optical Networks: a Practical Perspective by Ramaswami & Sivarajan | 3rd edition ISBN 9780123740922
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Optical Networks: a Practical Perspective by Ramaswami & Sivarajan Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Optical Networks: a Practical Perspective by Ramaswami & Sivarajan Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Optical Networks: a Practical Perspective by Ramaswami & Sivarajan. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.