This text provides an introduction to partial differential equations and boundary value problems, including Fourier series. The treatment offers students a smooth transition from a course in elementary ordinary differential equations to more advanced topics in a first course in partial differential equations. This widely adopted and successful book also serves as a valuable reference for engineers and other professionals. The approach emphasizes applications, with particular stress on physics and engineering applications. Rich in proofs and examples, the treatment features many exercises in each section.
Relevant Mathematica files are available for download from author Nakhlé Asmar’s website; however, the book is completely usable without computer access. The Students’ Solutions Manual can be downloaded for free from the Dover website, and the book includes information on how instructors may request the Instructor Solutions Manual.
The text is suitable for undergraduates in mathematics, physics, engineering, and other fields who have completed a course in ordinary differential equations.
Dover republication of the 2005 edition originally published by Pearson/Prentice-Hall, Inc., Upper Saddle River, New Jersey, with minor revisions.
About the Author
Nakhlé H. Asmar is Professor of Mathematics at the University of Missouri, Columbia. He is also the author of Applied Complex Analysis with Partial Differential Equations.
Solutions Manual of Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar | 2nd edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Partial Differential Equations With Fourier Series and Boundary Value Problems by Asmar. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.