Achieve success in your physics course by making the most of what PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS Ninth Edition Technology Edition has to offer. From a host of in-text features to a range of outstanding technology resources, you’ll have everything you need to understand the natural forces and principles of physics. Throughout every chapter, the authors have built in a wide range of examples, exercises, and illustrations that will help you to understand the laws of physics AND succeed in your course!
About the Author
Raymond A. Serway is Professor Emeritus at James Madison University. He earned his doctorate at Illinois Institute of Technology. Among his accolades, he received an honorary doctorate degree from his alma mater, Utica College, the 1990 Madison Scholar Award at James Madison University (where he taught for 17 years), the 1977 Distinguished Teaching Award at Clarkson University and the 1985 Alumni Achievement Award from Utica College. As a Guest Scientist at the IBM Research Laboratory in Zurich, Switzerland, Dr. Serway worked with K. Alex M�ller, who shared the 1987 Nobel Prize in Physics. He also was a visiting scientist at Argonne National Laboratory, where he collaborated with his mentor and friend, the late Sam Marshall. In addition to this text, Dr. Serway is the co-author of COLLEGE PHYSICS, Eleventh Edition; PRINCIPLES OF PHYSICS, Fifth Edition; ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE PHYSICS; MODERN PHYSICS, Third Edition; and the high school textbook PHYSICS, published by Holt McDougal. He has published more than 40 research papers in the field of condensed matter physics and has given more than 60 presentations at professional meetings.
John W. Jewett Jr. is Emeritus Professor of Physics at California State Polytechnic University, Pomona. He earned his undergraduate degree in physics at Drexel University and his doctorate at The Ohio State University, specializing in optical and magnetic properties of condensed matter. Dr. Jewett began his academic career at Richard Stockton College of New Jersey, where he taught from 1974 to 1984. Active in promoting effective physics education, he has received four National Science Foundation grants in physics education, and he helped found and direct the Southern California Area Modern Physics Institute (SCAMPI) and Science IMPACT (Institute for Modern Pedagogy and Creative Teaching). Dr. Jewett’s honors include the Stockton Merit Award at Richard Stockton College in 1980, selection as Outstanding Professor at California State Polytechnic University for 1991-1992 and the Excellence in Undergraduate Physics Teaching Award from the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT) in 1998. In 2010, he received an Alumni Lifetime Achievement Award from Drexel University in recognition of his contributions in physics education. He has given over 100 presentations both domestically and abroad, including multiple presentations at national meetings of the AAPT. Dr. Jewett is the author of THE WORLD OF PHYSICS: MYSTERIES, MAGIC, AND MYTH, which provides many connections between physics and everyday experiences. In addition to this text, he is co-author of PRINCIPLES OF PHYSICS, Fifth Edition, and GLOBAL ISSUES, a four-volume set of instruction manuals in integrated science for high school. Dr. Jewett enjoys playing keyboard with his all-physicist band, traveling and collecting antique quack medical devices. Most importantly, he relishes spending time with his wife, Lisa, and their children and grandchildren.
Solutions Manual of Physics for Scientists and Engineers With Modern Physics by Serway & Jewett | 7th edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Physics for Scientists and Engineers With Modern Physics by Serway & Jewett Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers With Modern Physics by Serway & Jewett Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Physics for Scientists and Engineers With Modern Physics by Serway & Jewett. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.