Offering step-by-step, in-depth coverage, the new Third Edition of Power Electronics: Converters, Applications, and Design provides a cohesive presentation of power electronics fundamentals for applications and design in the power range of 500 kW or less. The text describes a variety of practical and emerging power electronic converters made feasible by the new generation of power semiconductor devices. The new edition is now enhanced with a new CD-ROM, complete with PSpice-based examples, a new magnetics design program, and PowerPoint slides.
About the Author
Ned Mohan is the Oscar A. Schott Professor of Power Electronics at the University of Minnesota, He has numerous patents and publications in this field. He is a Fellow of the IEEE.
Tore M. Undeland is a professor in Power Electronics in the Faculty of Information Technology, Mathematics and Electrical Engineering at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway. He is also a scientific advisor to the SINTEF Energy Research.
William P. Robbins is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Minnesota. Prior to joining the University of Minnesota, he was a research engineer at the Boeing Company.
Request permission to reuse
Solutions Manual of Power Electronics: Converters, Applications and Design by Mohan & Undeland | 2nd edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Power Electronics: Converters, Applications and Design by Mohan & Undeland Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Power Electronics: Converters, Applications and Design by Mohan & Undeland Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Power Electronics: Converters, Applications and Design by Mohan & Undeland. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.