Now you can master the principles of microeconomics with the help of the most popular, widely-used economics textbook by students worldwide — Mankiw’s PRINCIPLES OF MICROECONOMICS, 4E. With its clear and engaging writing style, this book emphasizes only the material that will help you better understand the world in which you live, will make you a more astute participant in the economy, and will give you a better understanding of both the potential and limits of economic policy. The latest relevant examples bring microeconomic principles to life. Acclaimed text author N. Gregory Mankiw explains, “I have tried to put myself in the position of someone seeing economics for the first time. My goal is to emphasize the material that students should and do find interesting about the study of the economy.” The powerful MindTap student-focused digital resource is available and sold separately. Its digital learning and homework solutions reinforce the principles presented in this edition.
About the Author
N. Gregory Mankiw is Robert M. Beren Professor of Economics at Harvard University. For 14 years he taught EC10 Principles, the most popular course at Harvard. He studied economics at Princeton University and MIT. Prof. Mankiw is a prolific writer and a regular participant in academic and policy debates. His research includes work on price adjustment, consumer behaviour, financial markets, monetary and fiscal policy, and economic growth. His published articles have appeared in academic journals such as the American Economic Review, Journal of Political Economy, and Quarterly Journal of Economics. His work has also appeared in more widely accessible forums, including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal, and Fortune. Prof. Mankiw has been a research associate of the National Bureau of Economic Research, an adviser to the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston and the Congressional Budget Office, and a member of the ETS test development committee for the advanced placement exam in economics. From 2003 to 2005, he served as chairman of the President�s Council of Economic Advisers.
Solutions Manual of Principles of Microeconomics by Mankiw | 4th edition ISBN 324319088
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Principles of Microeconomics by Mankiw Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Business & Money, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Principles of Microeconomics by Mankiw Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Principles of Microeconomics by Mankiw. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.