This classic introduction to probability theory for beginning graduate students covers laws of large numbers, central limit theorems, random walks, martingales, Markov chains, ergodic theorems, and Brownian motion. It is a comprehensive treatment concentrating on the results that are the most useful for applications. Its philosophy is that the best way to learn probability is to see it in action, so there are 200 examples and 450 problems. The new edition begins with a short chapter on measure theory to orient readers new to the subject.
About the Author
Rick Durrett received his PhD in Operations Research from Stanford University in 1976. After nine years at UCLA and twenty-five at Cornell University, he moved to Duke University in 2010, where he is a Professor of Mathematics. He is the author of eight books and more than 170 journal articles on a wide variety of topics, and he has supervised more than 40 PhD students. He is a member of the National Academy of Science and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and a Fellow of the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
Solutions Manual of Probability: Theory and Examples by Durrett | 1st edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Probability: Theory and Examples by Durrett Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Probability: Theory and Examples by Durrett Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Probability: Theory and Examples by Durrett. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.