This convenient volume helps solve field engineering problems with its hundreds of common sense techniques, shortcuts, and calculations. In addition it reflects the latest developments in geographic information systems, process safety management, and pipeline toughness.
About the Author
Carl R. Branan has more than 40 years of worldwide experience in process design and troubleshooting in oil, chemicals, fibers, polymers, coal, natural gas, and LNG. Before retiring from El Paso Natural Gas, he served a process engineer, plant engineer, and project engineer. Mr. Branan is a member of the American Institute of Chemical Engineers and is the author of several books on process engineering and fractionators, including Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers.
Solutions Manual of Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers by Branan | 4th edition ISBN 9780750678568
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers by Branan Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers by Branan Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Rules of Thumb for Chemical Engineers by Branan. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.