Experts from all engineering disciplines have packed this book’s sixteen chapters with design criteria and practical tips. You’ll find easy-to-read descriptions on fluids, heat transfer, thermodynamics, seals, pumps, and compressors, drivers, gears, and bearings, as well as piping and pressure vessels.
Also covers tribology, vibrations, materials, stress and fatigue, instrumentation, and engineering economics.
Solutions Manual of Rules of Thumb for Mechanical Engineers by Pope & Edward | 1st edition ISBN 9780080516479
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Rules of Thumb for Mechanical Engineers by Pope & Edward Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Rules of Thumb for Mechanical Engineers by Pope & Edward Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Rules of Thumb for Mechanical Engineers by Pope & Edward. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.