Success in your calculus course starts here! James Stewart’s CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS texts are world-wide best-sellers for a reason: they are clear, accurate, and filled with relevant, real-world examples. With SINGLE VARIABLE CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, Eighth Edition, Stewart conveys not only the utility of calculus to help you develop technical competence, but also gives you an appreciation for the intrinsic beauty of the subject. His patient examples and built-in learning aids will help you build your mathematical confidence and achieve your goals in the course.
About the Author
The late James Stewart received his M.S. from Stanford University and his Ph.D. from the University of Toronto. He did research at the University of London and was influenced by the famous mathematician George Polya at Stanford University. Stewart was most recently Professor of Mathematics at McMaster University, and his research field was harmonic analysis. Stewart was the author of a best-selling calculus textbook series published by Cengage Learning, including CALCULUS, CALCULUS: EARLY TRANSCENDENTALS, and CALCULUS: CONCEPTS AND CONTEXTS, as well as a series of precalculus texts.
Solutions Manual of Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Stewart | 8th edition ISBN 9781305272422
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Stewart Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Stewart Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Single Variable Calculus: Early Transcendentals by Stewart. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.