Originally published in 1962, this was the first book to explore the identification of organic compounds using spectroscopy. It provides a thorough introduction to the three areas of spectrometry most widely used in spectrometric identification: mass spectrometry, infrared spectrometry, and nuclear magnetic resonance spectrometry.
A how-to, hands-on teaching manual with considerably expanded NMR coverage–NMR spectra can now be intrepreted in exquisite detail. This book uses a problem-solving approach with extensive reference charts and tables, and offers an extensive set of real-data problems offers a challenge to the practicing chemist.
About the Author
Robert M. Silverstein, PhD was as born in Baltimore, MD, and moved to Staten Island at a young age. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Pennsylvania in 1937 and his masters’ degree from New York University in 1941. He served with the U.S. Army during World War II. He then earned his doctorate from New York University.
Francis X. Webster is the author of Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds, 8th Edition, published by Wiley.
Solutions Manual of Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster | 7th edition ISBN 9780471393627
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Spectrometric Identification of Organic Compounds by Silverstein & Webster. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.