Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences, Sixth Edition is designed for a two-semester introductory course on statistics for students majoring in engineering or any of the physical sciences. This popular text continues to teach students the basic concepts of data description and statistical inference as well as the statistical methods necessary for real-world applications. Students will understand how to collect and analyze data and think critically about the results.
New to the Sixth Edition
The first several chapters of the book identify the objectives of statistics, explain how to describe data, and present the basic concepts of probability. The text then introduces the two methods for making inferences about population parameters: estimation with confidence intervals and hypothesis testing. The remaining chapters extend these concepts to cover other topics useful in analyzing engineering and scientific data, including the analysis of categorical data, regression analysis, model building, analysis of variance for designed experiments, nonparametric statistics, statistical quality control, and product and system reliability.
About the Author
William Mendenhall was a professor emeritus in the Statistics Department and the first chairman of the department at the University of Florida. Dr. Mendenhall published articles in top statistics journals and was a prolific author of statistics textbooks.
Terry L. Sincich is an associate professor in the Information Systems Decision Sciences Department at the University of South Florida, where he teaches introductory statistics at the undergraduate level and advanced statistics courses at the doctoral level. He has won numerous teaching awards, including the Kahn Teaching Award and Outstanding Teacher Award. Dr. Sincich is a member of the American Statistical Association and the Decision Sciences Institute. His research interests include applied statistical analysis and statistical modeling.
Solutions Manual of Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences by Mendenhall & Sincich | 6th edition ISBN 9781498731829
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences by Mendenhall & Sincich Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences by Mendenhall & Sincich Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 6th edition of the Statistics for Engineering and the Sciences by Mendenhall & Sincich. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.