The Analysis of Biological Data is a new approach to teaching introductory statistics to biology students. To reach this unique audience, Whitlock and Schluter motivate learning with interesting biological and medical examples; they emphasize intuitive understanding; and they focus on real data. The book covers basic topics in introductory statistics, including graphs, confidence intervals, hypothesis testing, comparison of means, regression, and designing experiments. It also introduces the principles behind such modern topics as likelihood, linear models, meta-analysis and computer-intensive methods. Instructors and students consistently praise the book’s clear and engaging writing, strong visualization techniques, and its variety of fascinating and relevant biological examples.
About the Author
Michael Whitlock is an evolutionary biologist and population geneticist. He is a Professor of Zoology at the University of British Columbia, where he has taught statistics to biology students since 1995.
Dolph Schluter is Professor and Canada Research Chair in the Zoology Department and Biodiversity Research Center at the University of British Columbia. He is known for his research on the ecology and evolution of Galapagos finches and threespine stickleback.
Solutions Manual of The Analysis of Biological Data by Whitlock & Schluter | 1st edition ISBN 9780981519401
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying The Analysis of Biological Data by Whitlock & Schluter Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- The Analysis of Biological Data by Whitlock & Schluter Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the The Analysis of Biological Data by Whitlock & Schluter. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.