Master the fundamentals of material science with THE SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING OF MATERIALS, 7e. Filled with built-in learning tools, including chapter introductions and end-of-chapter summaries, glossaries, and design problems, this proven book will help you develop an understanding of the relationship between structure, processing, and properties of materials.
About the Author
Dr. Donald R. Askeland
Dr. Donald R. Askeland joined the University of Missouri-Rolla (now the Missouri University of Science and Technology) in 1970 after obtaining his doctorate in Metallurgical Engineering from the University of Michigan. His primary interest is teaching, which has resulted in a variety of campus, university, and industry awards and the development of THE SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING OF MATERIALS textbook. Dr. Askeland is also active in research involving metals casting and metals joining, particularly in the production, treatment, and joining of cast irons, gating and fluidity of aluminum alloys, and optimization of casting processes. Additional work has concentrated on lost foam casting, permanent mold casting, and investment casting. Much of this work is interdisciplinary, providing data for creating computer models and validation of such models.
Solutions Manual of The Science and Engineering of Materials by Askeland | 2nd SI edition ISBN 9780412396007
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying The Science and Engineering of Materials by Askeland Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Computers & Technology, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- The Science and Engineering of Materials by Askeland Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd SI edition of the The Science and Engineering of Materials by Askeland. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.