Show students their world is profoundly mathematical, meaningful, and funStudents often struggle to find the relevance of math in their everyday lives. In Thinking Mathematically,5th Edition, Bob Blitzer’s distinctive and relatable voice engages students in the world of math through compelling, real-world applications ― student-loan debt, time breakdown for an average NFL broadcast, and many more.
Understanding that most students in this course are not math majors (and are unlikely to take another math class), Blitzer uses current data compiled from hundreds of books, magazines, and online sources to show students how truly meaningful and fun math can be.
About the Author
Bob Blitzer is a native of Manhattan and received a Bachelor of Arts degree with dual majors in mathematics and psychology (minor: English literature) from the City College of New York. His unusual combination of academic interests led him toward a Master of Arts in mathematics from the University of Miami and a doctorate in behavioral sciences from Nova University.
Bob is most energized by teaching mathematics and has taught a variety of mathematics courses at Miami-Dade College for nearly 30 years. He has received numerous teaching awards, including Innovator of the Year from the League for Innovations in the Community College, and was among the first group of recipients at Miami-Dade College for an endowed chair based on excellence in the classroom.
Solutions Manual of Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer | 5th edition ISBN 9781292023915
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Thinking Mathematically by Blitzer. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.