In Transport Processes and Separation Process Principles, 1ST Edition, author Christie John Geankoplis offers a unified and fully updated treatment of momentum transfer, heat transfer, mass transfer, and separation processes. Enhancements to this edition include a more thorough coverage of transport processes, plus new or expanded coverage of separation process applications, fluidized beds, non-Newtonian fluids, membrane separation processes and gas-membrane theory, and much more. The book contains 240+ example problems and 550+ homework problems.
About the Author
CHRISTIE JOHN GEANKOPLIS is a Professor of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science at the University of Minnesota. His current research interests involve transport processes, biochemical reactor engineering, mass transfer in liquid solutions, and diffusion and/or reaction in porous solids. He holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Pennsylvania.
Solutions Manual of Transport Processes of Unit Operations by Geankoplis | 1st edition ISBN 9780205067145
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Transport Processes of Unit Operations by Geankoplis Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Transport Processes of Unit Operations by Geankoplis Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Transport Processes of Unit Operations by Geankoplis. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.