“Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, 7th edition” continues its lengthy, successful tradition of being one of McGraw-Hill’s oldest texts in the “Chemical Engineering Series”. Since 1956, this text has been the most comprehensive of the introductory, undergraduate, chemical engineering titles available. Separate chapters are devoted to each of the principle unit operations, grouped into four sections: fluid mechanics, heat transfer, mass transfer and equilibrium stages, and operations involving particulate solids. Now in its seventh edition, the text still contains its balanced treatment of theory and engineering practice, with many practical, illustrative examples included. Almost 30 per cent of the problems have been revised or are new, some of which cover modern topics such as food processing and biotechnology. Other unique topics of this text include diafiltration, adsorption and membrane operations.
Solutions Manual of Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering by McCabe & Smith | 7th edition ISBN 9780070664319
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering by McCabe & Smith Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering by McCabe & Smith Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering by McCabe & Smith. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.