Optomechanical Systems Engineering emphasizes a practical, systems-level overview of optomechanical engineering, bridging the gap between mechanical and optical design. Starting with the fundamentals of imaging, it reviews how optical system concepts flow down into optomechanical requirements on optical fabrication, optical alignment, structural design, mechanics of materials, glass strength, structural vibrations, thermal management, and kinematic mounts. By focusing on fundamental concepts and first-order, back-of-the-envelope estimates of optomechanical system performance, Optomechanical Systems Engineering is accessible to engineers, scientists, and managers who want to quickly master the principles of optomechanical engineering.
About the Author
Keith J. Kasunic has more than 25 years of experience developing optical, electro-optical, infrared, and laser systems. He holds a Ph.D. in Optical Sciences from the University of Arizona, an MS in Mechanical Engineering from Stanford University, and a BS in Mechanical Engineering from MIT. He is currently the Technical Director of Optical Systems Group LLC. He also teaches courses on optomechanical engineering as an SPIE Instructor, an Affiliate Instructor with Georgia Institute of Technology’s SENSIAC, an Instructor for the Optical Engineering Certificate Program at University of California–Irvine, and an Adjunct Professor at University of Central Florida’s CREOL.
Solutions Manual for Principles of Heat Transfer ISBN 0495667706
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Principles of Heat Transfer by Frank Kreith, Raj M. Manglik, Mark S. Bohn Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Principles of Heat Transfer by Frank Kreith, Raj M. Manglik, Mark S. Bohn Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Principles of Heat Transfer . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.