Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists offers the same crystal clear presentation of applied statistics as Bill Navidi’s Statistics for Engineers and Scientists text, in a manner especially designed for the needs of a one-semester course that focuses on applications.
The text features a unique approach accentuated by an engaging writing style that explains difficult concepts clearly. By presenting ideas in the context of real-world data featured in plentiful examples, the book motivates students to understand fundamental concepts through practical examples found in industry and research.
About the Author
William Navidi received a B.A. in mathematics from New College, an M.A in mathematics from Michigan State University, and a Ph.D. in statistics from the University of California at Berkeley. Dr. Navidi is a professor of applied mathematics and statistics at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, Colorado. He began his teaching career at the County College of Morris in Dover, New Jersey. He has taught mathematics and statistics at all levels, from developmental through the graduate level. Dr. Navidi has written two engineering statistics textbooks for McGraw-Hill and has authored more than 50 research papers, both in statistical theory and in a wide variety of applications, including computer networks, epidemiology, molecular biology, chemical engineering, and geophysics.
Solutions Manual for Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists ISBN 0077289315
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists by William Navidi Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Statistics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists by William Navidi Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Principles of Statistics for Engineers and Scientists . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.