Boundary Value Problems, Fifth Edition, is the leading text on boundary value problems and Fourier series. The author, David Powers, has written a thorough theoretical overview of solving boundary value problems involving partial differential equations by the methods of separation of variables.
Professors and students agree that Powers is a master at creating linear problems that adroitly illustrate the techniques of separation of variables used to solve science and engineering. His expertise is fully apparent in this updated text. The text progresses at a comfortable pace for undergraduates in engineering and mathematics, illustrating the classical methods with clear explanations and hundreds of exercises.
This updated edition contains many new features, including nearly 900 exercises ranging in difficulty, chapter review questions, and many fully worked examples. This text is ideal for professionals and students in mathematics and engineering, especially those working with partial differential equations.
About the Author
David Powers has taught applied mathematics for over 40 years. His research includes matrix theory, graph theory and applications to biochemistry and engineering.
Solutions Manual for Boundary Value Problems and Partial Differential Equations ISBN 0120885867
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Boundary Value Problems and Partial Differential Equations by David L. Powers Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Boundary Value Problems and Partial Differential Equations by David L. Powers Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Boundary Value Problems and Partial Differential Equations . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.