Develop the problem-solving and critical-thinking skills you need to succeed in your course and allied health career with CHEMISTRY FOR TODAY: GENERAL, ORGANIC, AND BIOCHEMISTRY, Ninth Edition. The book’s accessible writing style and real-life applications and case studies will help you appreciate the role that chemistry plays in your daily life and help dispel any fear you may have of chemistry. In addition, the book’s examples of chemistry questions found on allied health professional program entrance examinations and the career information provided on the companion website will help you set goals and focus on achieving them. Finally, this proven text integrates online learning tools that will turn your study time into experiences with chemistry — helping you gain a true understanding of chemical concepts.
About the Author
Spencer L. Seager retired from Weber State University in 2013 after serving for 52 years as a faculty member of the chemistry department. He served as department chairman from 1969 until 1993 and taught general and physical chemistry at the university. Dr. Seager was also active in projects to help improve chemistry and other science education in local elementary schools. He received his B.S. in chemistry and Ph.D. in physical chemistry from the University of Utah.
Michael R. Slabaugh is an adjunct professor at the University of South Dakota and at Weber State University, where he teaches the yearlong sequence of general chemistry, organic chemistry and biochemistry. He received his B.S. in chemistry from Purdue University and his Ph.D. in organic chemistry from Iowa State University. His interest in plant alkaloids led to a year of postdoctoral study in biochemistry at Texas A&M University. His current professional interests are chemistry education and community involvement in science activities, particularly the State Science and Engineering Fair in Utah. He also enjoys the company of family, hiking in the mountains and fishing the local stream.
Solutions Manual for Chemistry for Today ISBN 1133602274
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Chemistry for Today by Spencer L. Seager, Michael R. Slabaugh Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Chemistry, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Chemistry for Today by Spencer L. Seager, Michael R. Slabaugh Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Chemistry for Today . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.