still factory shrink wrapped. Synopsis: Robert L. Norton’s DESIGN OF MACHINERY, 5th edition, continues the tradition of this best-selling book through its balanced coverage of analysis and design and outstanding use of realistic engineering examples. Through its reader-friendly style of writing, clear exposition of complex topics, and emphasis on synthesis and design, the text succeeds in conveying the art of design as well as the use of modern tools needed for analysis of the kinematics and dynamics of machinery. Numerous two-color illustrations are used throughout to provide a visual approach to understanding mechanisms and machines. Analytical synthesis of linkages is covered, and cam design is given a more thorough, practical treatment than found in other texts.
About the Author
Robert L. Norton earned undergraduate degrees in both mechanical engineering and industrial technology at Northeastern University and an MS in engineering design at Tufts University. He was also granted an honorary Doctorate of Engineering from WPI. He is a registered professional engineer in Massachusetts and Florida. He has extensive industrial experience in engineering design and manufacturing and many years’ experience teaching mechanical engineering, engineering design, computer science, and related subjects at Northeastern University, Tufts University, and Worcester Polytechnic Institute.
Solutions Manual for Design of Machinery ISBN 007742171X
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Design of Machinery by Robert L. Norton Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Design of Machinery by Robert L. Norton Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 5th edition of the Design of Machinery . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.