Engineers rely on Groover because of the book’s quantitative and engineering-oriented approach that provides more equations and numerical problem exercises. The fourth edition introduces more modern topics, including new materials, processes and systems. End of chapter problems are also thoroughly revised to make the material more relevant. Several figures have been enhanced to significantly improve the quality of artwork. All of these changes will help engineers better understand the topic and how to apply it in the field.
About the Author
Mikell P. Groover is Professor of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University, where he also serves as faculty member in the Manufacturing Systems Engineering Program. He received his B.A. in Arts and Science (1961), B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (1962), M.S. in Industrial Engineering (1966), and Ph.D. (1969), all from Lehigh. He is a Registered Professional Engineer in Pennsylvania. His industrial experience includes several years as a manufacturing engineer with Eastman Kodak Company. Since Joining Lehigh, he has done consulting, research, and project work for a number of industrial companies.
His teaching and research areas include manufacturing processes, production systems, automation, material handling, facilities planning, and work systems. He has received a number of teaching awards at Lehigh University, as well as the Albert G. Holzman Outstanding Educator Award from the Institute of Industrial Engineers (1995) and the SME Education Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (2001). His publications include over 75 technical articles and ten books (listed below). His books are used throughout the world and have been translated into French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. The first edition of the current book Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing received the IIE Joint Publishers Award (1996) and the M. Eugene Merchant Manufacturing Textbook Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (1996).
Dr. Groover is a member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME), the North American Manufacturing Research Institute (NAMRI), and ASM International. He is a Fellow of IIE (1987) and SME (1996).
Solutions Manual of Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes, and Systems by Groover | 4th edition ISBN 9780470467008
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes, and Systems by Groover Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes, and Systems by Groover Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing: Materials, Processes, and Systems by Groover. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.