Michael Sullivan’s time-tested approach focuses students on the fundamental skills they need for the course: preparing for class, practicing with homework, and reviewing the concepts. The 11th Edition continues to evolve to meet the needs of today’s students.
This series prepares and supports students with access to help, where and when they require it. The hallmark Sullivan cycle of continuous preparation and retention ― along with the high-quality exercises that Sullivan texts are known for ― gives students the reinforcement they need.
About the Author
Mike Sullivan, III is a professor of mathematics at Joliet Junior College. He holds graduate degrees from DePaul University in both mathematics and economics. Mike is an author or co-author on more than 20 books, including a statistics book and a developmental mathematics series. Mike is the father of three children and an avid golfer who tries to spend as much of his limited free time as possible on the golf course.
Solutions Manual for Algebra & Trigonometry ISBN 9781936368068
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Algebra & Trigonometry by Michael Sullivan Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Algebra & Trigonometry by Michael Sullivan Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Algebra & Trigonometry . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.