Achieve success in your physics course by making the most of what PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS has to offer. From a host of in-text features to a range of outstanding technology resources, you’ll have everything you need to understand the natural forces and principles of physics. Throughout every chapter, the authors have built in a wide range of examples, exercises, and illustrations that will help you understand the laws of physics AND succeed in your course!
About the Author
Raymond A. Serway is Professor Emeritus at James Madison University. He earned his doctorate at Illinois Institute of Technology. Among his accolades, he received an honorary doctorate degree from his alma mater, Utica College, the 1990 Madison Scholar Award at James Madison University (where he taught for 17 years), the 1977 Distinguished Teaching Award at Clarkson University and the 1985 Alumni Achievement Award from Utica College. As a Guest Scientist at the IBM Research Laboratory in Zurich, Switzerland, Dr. Serway worked with K. Alex M�ller, who shared the 1987 Nobel Prize in Physics. He also was a visiting scientist at Argonne National Laboratory, where he collaborated with his mentor and friend, the late Sam Marshall. In addition to this text, Dr. Serway is the co-author of COLLEGE PHYSICS, Eleventh Edition; PRINCIPLES OF PHYSICS, Fifth Edition; ESSENTIALS OF COLLEGE PHYSICS; MODERN PHYSICS, Third Edition; and the high school textbook PHYSICS, published by Holt McDougal. He has published more than 40 research papers in the field of condensed matter physics and has given more than 60 presentations at professional meetings.
Student’s Solutions Manual for Physics for Scientists and Engineers ISBN 1133947271
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Physics for Scientists and Engineers by Raymond Serway, John W. Jewett Student’s Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Physics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Student’s Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers by Raymond Serway, John W. Jewett Student’s Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Student’s Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the Physics for Scientists and Engineers . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.