With its unique balance of theory and methodology, this classic text provides a rigorous introduction to basic probability theory and statistical inference, motivated by interesting, relevant applications. Offers extensively updated coverage, new problem sets, and chapter-ending material to enhance the book’s relevance to today’s engineers and scientists. Includes new problem sets demonstrating updated applications to engineering as well as biological, physical, and computer science. Emphasizes key ideas as well as the risks and hazards associated with practical application of the material. Includes new material on topics including: difference between discrete and continuous measurements; binary data; quartiles; importance of experimental design; “;dummy”; variables; rules for expectations and variances of linear functions; Poisson distribution; Weibull and l
About the Author
Raymond H Myers is currently Professor Emeritus of statistics at Virginia Tech. He received his Masters and Ph.D. from Virginia Tech in statistics and his BS in chemical engineering. His major areas of interest are linear models, design of experiments, and response surface methodology. He has authored or co-authored six statistics texts that were published in fifteen separate editions and in several foreign languages.
He has received numerous teaching awards and in 1985 he was selected Professor of the Year in the state of Virginia by the Council on the Advancement and Support of Education. He was elected Fellow of ASA in 1974. In 1999 he was given the Shewhart Award for lifetime contributions in statistics and quality control by the American Society of Quality.
Sharon L Myers is currently Professor Emeritus of mathematics and statistics at Radford University. She received her MS in statistics from Virginia Tech. Her areas of interest are statistical computing, regression analysis, and response surface methodology. She has co-authored three editions of Probability & Statistics for Engineers & Scientists. She was the assistant director of the statistical consulting center at Virginia Tech for 15 years and the director of the statistical consulting center at Radford University for 7 years.
Keying Ye, University of Texas at San Antonio
Solutions Manual for Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists ISBN 0134115856
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists by Raymond H. Myers,Keying E. Ye,Sharon L. Myers Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Statistics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists by Raymond H. Myers,Keying E. Ye,Sharon L. Myers Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 9th edition of the Probability and Statistics for Engineers and Scientists . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.