Craig’s Soil Mechanics continues to evolve and remain the definitive text for civil engineering students worldwide. It covers fundamental soil mechanics and its application in applied geotechnical engineering from A to Z and at the right depth for an undergraduate civil engineer, with sufficient extension material for supporting MSc level courses, and with practical examples and digital tools to make it a useful reference work for practising engineers.
About the Author
R.F. Craig has had over 38 years of experience in teaching soil mechanics and geotechnics as a member of the Department of Civil Engineering at the University of Dundee.
Solutions Manual Craig’s Soil Mechanics 7th edition by R.F. Craig ISBN 0415327032.
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Craig’s Soil Mechanics 7th edition Solutions Manual by R.F. Craig.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will appear IMMEDIATELY or sent to your email (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual comes in a PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- R.F. Craig Craig’s Soil Mechanics 7th edition Solutions Manual ONLY
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you want the Test Bank please search on the search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your purchase details will be hidden according to our website privacy and be deleted automatically.