Machine learning is often used to build predictive models by extracting patterns from large datasets. These models are used in predictive data analytics applications including price prediction, risk assessment, predicting customer behavior, and document classification. This introductory textbook offers a detailed and focused treatment of the most important machine learning approaches used in predictive data analytics, covering both theoretical concepts and practical applications. Technical and mathematical material is augmented with explanatory worked examples, and case studies illustrate the application of these models in the broader business context. This second edition covers recent developments in machine learning, especially in a new chapter on deep learning, and two new chapters that go beyond predictive analytics to cover unsupervised learning and reinforcement learning.
The book is accessible, offering nontechnical explanations of the ideas underpinning each approach before introducing mathematical models and algorithms. It is focused and deep, providing students with detailed knowledge on core concepts, giving them a solid basis for exploring the field on their own. Both early chapters and later case studies illustrate how the process of learning predictive models fits into the broader business context. The two case studies describe specific data analytics projects through each phase of development, from formulating the business problem to implementation of the analytics solution. The book can be used as a textbook at the introductory level or as a reference for professionals.
About the Author
John D. Kelleher is Academic Leader of the Information, Communication, and Entertainment Research Institute at Technological University Dublin. He is the coauthor of Data Science and the author of Deep Learning, both in the MIT Press Essential Knowledge series.
Brian Mac Namee is Associate Professor at the School of Computer Science at University College Dublin
Aoife D’Arcy is CEO of Krisolis, a data analytics company based in Dublin.
Solutions Manual for Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics ISBN 0262029448
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics by John D. Kelleher, Brian Mac Namee, Aoife D’Arcy Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Computers & Technology, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics by John D. Kelleher, Brian Mac Namee, Aoife D’Arcy Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Machine Learning for Predictive Data Analytics . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.