Building on the extraordinary success of eight best-selling editions, Callister’s new Ninth Edition of Materials Science and Engineering continues to promote student understanding of the three primary types of materials (metals, ceramics, and polymers) and composites, as well as the relationships that exist between the structural elements of materials and their properties. This edition is supported by a redesigned version of Virtual Materials Science and Engineering (VMSE). This resource contains interactive simulations and animations that enhance the learning of key concepts in materials science and engineering (e.g., crystal structures, crystallographic planes/directions, dislocations) and, in addition, a comprehensive materials property database.
About the Author
William D. Callister is currently an adjunct professor in the Department?of Engineering at the University of Utah.?His teaching interests include writing and revising introductory materials science and engineering textbooks, in both print and electronic formats. He also enjoys developing ancillary resources,?including instructional software and on-line testing/evaluation tools.
Solutions Manual for Materials Science and Engineering, An Introduction ISBN 0470419970
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Materials Science and Engineering, An Introduction by William D. Callister Jr. , David G. Rethwisch Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Materials Science and Engineering, An Introduction by William D. Callister Jr. , David G. Rethwisch Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 8th edition of the Materials Science and Engineering, An Introduction . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.