Engineering Mechanics: Statics & Dynamics excels in providing a clear and thorough presentation of the theory and application of engineering mechanics. Engineering Mechanics empowers students to succeed by drawing upon Professor Hibbeler’s everyday classroom experience and his knowledge of how students learn. This text is shaped by the comments and suggestions of hundreds of reviewers in the teaching profession, as well as many of the author’s students.
The Fourteenth Edition includes new Preliminary Problems, which are intended to help students develop conceptual understanding and build problem-solving skills. The text features a large variety of problems from a broad range of engineering disciplines, stressing practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, and having varying levels of difficulty.
About the Author
R.C. Hibbeler graduated from the University of Illinois at Urbana with a BS in Civil Engineering (major in Structures) and an MS in Nuclear Engineering. He obtained his PhD in Theoretical and Applied Mechanics from Northwestern University. Hibbeler’s professional experience includes postdoctoral work in reactor safety and analysis at Argonne National Laboratory, and structural and stress analysis work at Chicago Bridge and Iron, as well as Sargent and Lundy in Chicago. He has practiced engineering in Ohio, New York, and Louisiana. Hibbeler currently teaches both civil and mechanical engineering courses at the University of Louisiana, Lafayette. In the past he has taught at the University of Illinois at Urbana, Youngstown State University, Illinois Institute of Technology, and Union College.
Instructor’s Solutions Manual for Engineering Mechanics: Statics (ch01-09) ISBN 0133918920
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Engineering Mechanics: Statics (ch01-09) by Russell C. Hibbeler Instructor’s Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Instructor’s Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Engineering Mechanics: Statics (ch01-09) by Russell C. Hibbeler Instructor’s Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Instructor’s Solutions Manual of 14th of the Engineering Mechanics: Statics (ch01-09) . Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.