Fundamentals of Calculus illustrates the elements of finite calculus with the varied formulas for power, quotient, and product rules that correlate markedly with traditional calculus. Featuring calculus as the “mathematics of change,” each chapter concludes with a historical notes section. Fundamentals of Calculus chapter coverage includes:
About the Author
Carla C. Morris, PhD, is Assistant Professor of Mathematics in the Associate in Arts Program at the University of Delaware. A member of The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences and the Mathematical Association of America, Dr. Morris teaches courses ranging from college algebra to calculus and statistics.
Robert M. Stark, PhD, is Professor Emeritus in the Departments of Mathematical Sciences and Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Delaware. Dr. Stark’s teaching and research interests include applied probability, mathematical optimization, operations research, and mathematics education.
Solutions Manual of Accompany Fundamentals of Calculus by Morris & Stark | 1st edition ISBN 9781119015345
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Fundamentals of Calculus by Morris & Stark Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Fundamentals of Calculus by Morris & Stark Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Accompany Fundamentals of Calculus by Morris & Stark. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.