This text provides a teachable and readable approach to transport phenomena by providing numerous examples and applications. The text leads the reader through the development and solution of relevant differential equations by applying familiar principles of conservation to numerous situations and by including many worked examples in each chapter. The book is organized similarly to other texts in transport phenomena. Section I deals with the properties and mechanics of fluid motion; Section II with thermal properties and heat transfer; and Section III with diffusion and mass transfer. The authors depart from tradition by building on a presumed understanding of the relationships between the structure and properties of matter, particularly in the chapters devoted to the transport properties. Generous portions of the text, numerous examples, and many problems apply transport phenomena to materials processing.
Solutions Manual of Accompany Transport Phenomena in Materials Processing by Poirier | 1st edition ISBN 9783319651309
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Accompany Transport Phenomena in Materials Processing by Poirier Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Accompany Transport Phenomena in Materials Processing by Poirier Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Accompany Transport Phenomena in Materials Processing by Poirier. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.