Automation, Production Systems, and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing provides up-to-date coverage of production systems, how they are sometimes automated and computerized, and how they can be mathematically analyzed to obtain performance metrics. The text is designed primarily for engineering students at the advanced undergraduate or beginning graduate levels in industrial, mechanical, and manufacturing engineering. The book is also useful for practicing engineers and managers who wish to learn about automation and production systems technologies in modern manufacturing.
This exploration of the technical and engineering aspects of automated production systems provides the most advanced, comprehensive, and balanced coverage of the subject of any text on the market. It covers all the major cutting-edge technologies of production automation and material handling, and how these technologies are used to construct modern manufacturing systems. The 5th Edition has consolidated and reorganized many of the topics, eliminated material that is no longer relevant, and revised end-of-chapter problems.
About the Author
Mikell P. Groover is Professor Emeritus of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Lehigh University, where he taught and did research for 44 years. He received his B.A. in Arts and Science (1961), B.S. in Mechanical Engineering (1962), M.S. in Industrial Engineering (1966), and Ph.D. (1969), all from Lehigh. His industrial experience includes several years as a manufacturing engineer before embarking on graduate studies.
His teaching and research areas include manufacturing processes, production systems, automation, material handling, facilities planning, and work systems. He has received a number of teaching awards at Lehigh University, as well as the Albert G. Holzman Outstanding Educator Award from the Institute of Industrial Engineers (1995) and the SME Education Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (2001). His publications include over 85 technical articles and books. His books are used throughout the world and have been translated into French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. The first edition of Fundamentals of Modern Manufacturing received the IIE Joint Publishers Award (1996) and the M. Eugene Merchant Manufacturing Textbook Award from the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (1996).
Dr. Groover is a member of the Institute of Industrial Engineers (IIE) and the Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME). He is a Fellow of IIE and SME.
Solutions Manual of Automation, Production Systems, and Computer-integrated Manufacturing by Mikell | 3rd edition ISBN 9780132393218
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Automation, Production Systems, and Computer-integrated Manufacturing by Mikell Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Automation, Production Systems, and Computer-integrated Manufacturing by Mikell Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 3rd edition of the Automation, Production Systems, and Computer-integrated Manufacturing by Mikell. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.