This book is a useful, attractive introduction to basic counting techniques for upper secondary and junior college students, as well as teachers. Younger students and lay people who appreciate mathematics, not to mention avid puzzle solvers, will also find the book interesting. The various problems and applications here are good for building up proficiency in counting. They are also useful for honing basic skills and techniques in general problem solving. Many of the problems avoid routine and the diligent reader will often discover more than one way of solving a particular problem, which is indeed an important awareness in problem solving. The book thus helps to give students an early start to learning problem-solving heuristics and thinking skills.
Solutions Manual of Counting by Koh & Tay | 2nd edition ISBN 9789814401944
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Counting by Koh & Tay Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Counting by Koh & Tay Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Counting by Koh & Tay. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.