Econometrics is the application of statistical methods to the study of economic data and problems. This title presents basic econometric methods and the underlying assumptions behind them in a clear, yet rigorous manner. It also includes more advanced topics in time-series, limited dependent variables, and panel data models, as well as empirical illustrations and exercises which use econometrics software. This second edition includes new material presented in a simple and accessible fashion.
About the Author
Badi H. Baltagi is Distinguished Professor of Economics at Syracuse University.
Solutions Manual of Econometrics by Baltagi | 2nd edition ISBN 9783642033827
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Econometrics by Baltagi Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Econometrics by Baltagi Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Econometrics by Baltagi. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.