Accompany Electrochemical Methods: Fundamentals and Applications, 2nd Edition provides fully-worked solutions for the problems presented in the text. Extensive, in-depth explanations walk you step-by-step through each problem, and present alternative approaches and solutions where they exist. Graphs and diagrams are included as needed, and accessible language facilitates better understanding of the material. Fully aligned with the text, this manual covers thermodynamics, mass transfer, impedance, spectroelectrochemistry, and other related topics, and appendices provide detailed mathematical reference and digital simulations.
About the Author
Allen J. Bard is Norman Hackerman-Welch Regents Chair in Chemistry at the University of Texas at Austin, where he has been a faculty member since 1958. Professor Bard is the recipient of more than twenty academic awards, most recently the Luigi Galvani Medal of the Societa Chimica Italiana, 1992; the G. M. Kosolapoff Award of the American Chemical Society, 1992; and the Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Fields of Analytical Chemistry of the Eastern Analytical Symposium, 1990. A frequent lecturer at major universities throughout the United States and Canada, and a member of numerous professional and academic organizations, Professor Bard is Editor in Chief of the Journal of the American Chemical Society and served as president of the International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry from 1991 to 1993. He received his PhD in electroanalytical chemistry from Harvard University in 1958.
Solutions Manual of Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner | 2nd edition ISBN 471405213
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 2nd edition of the Electrochemical Methods by Bard & Faulkner. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.