The central theme of Introduction to Electric Circuits is the concept that electric circuits are a part of the basic fabric of modern technology. Given this theme, this book endeavors to show how the analysis and design of electric circuits are inseparably intertwined with the ability of the engineer to design complex electronic, communication, computer and control systems as well as consumer products.This book is designed for a one-to three-term course in electric circuits or linear circuit analysis, and is structured for maximum flexibility
About the Author
James A. Svoboda is an associate professor of electrical and computer engineering at Clarkson University where he teaches courses on topics such as circuits electronics, and computer programming. He earned a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and M.S. from the University of Colorado, and a B. S. from General Motors Institute.
Sophomore Circuits is one of Professor Svoboda’s favorite courses. He has taught this course to 2500 undergraduates at Clarkson University over the past 21 years. In 1996, he received Clarkson University’s Distinguished Teaching Award.
Professor Svoboda has written several research papers describing the advantages of using nullors to model electric circuits for computer analysis. He is interested in the way technology affects engineering education and has developed several software packages for use in Sophomore Circuits.
Richard C. Dorf professor of electrical and computer engineering at the University of California, Davis, teaches graduate and undergraduate courses in electrical engineering in the fields of circuits and control systems. He earned a Ph.D. in electrical engineering from the U.S. Naval Postgraduate School, an M.S. from the University of Colorado and a B.S. from Clarkson University. Highly concerned with the discipline of electrical engineering and its wide value to social and economic needs, he has written and lectured internationally on the contributions and advances in electrical engineering.
Professor Dorf has extensive experience with education and industry and its professionally active in the fields of robotics, automation, electric circuits, and communications. He has served as a visiting professor at the University of Edinburgh, Scotland; The Massachusetts Institute of Technology; Stanford University; of California, Berkeley.
A Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Dr. Dorf is widely known to the profession for his Modern Control Systems, Eighth Edition (Addison-Wesley, 1998) and The International Encyclopedia of Robotics (Wiley 1988). Dr. Dorf is also the coauthor of Circuits, Devices and Systems (with Ralph Smith), Fifth Edition (Wiley, 1992). Dr. Dorf edited the widely used Electrical Engineering Handbook, Second Edition (CRC Press and IEEE Press) published in 1997.
Solutions Manual of Introduction to Electric Circuits by Dorf & Svoboda | 7th edition ISBN 9780471730422
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Introduction to Electric Circuits by Dorf & Svoboda Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Introduction to Electric Circuits by Dorf & Svoboda Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 7th edition of the Introduction to Electric Circuits by Dorf & Svoboda. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.