Suitable for advanced undergraduate and graduate students, this new textbook contains an introduction to the mathematical concepts used in physics and engineering. The entire book is unique in that it draws upon applications from physics, rather than mathematical examples, to ensure students are fully equipped with the tools they need. This approach prepares the reader for advanced topics, such as quantum mechanics and general relativity, while offering examples, problems, and insights into classical physics. The book is also distinctive in the coverage it devotes to modelling, and to oft-neglected topics such as Green’s functions.
About the Author
Mattias Blennow is an associate professor in the Department of Theoretical physics at KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden. His field of research is directed towards weakly interacting particle physics, specializing in theoretical neutrino and dark matter physics with 51 scientific papers published in peer-reviewed journals. He has taught courses at all university levels, including mathematical methods in physics, quantum mechanics, special and general relativity, and quantum field theory.
Solutions Manual of Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering by Blennow | 1st edition ISBN 9781138056886
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering by Blennow Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering by Blennow Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 1st edition of the Mathematical Methods for Physics and Engineering by Blennow. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.