MatLab, 4th Edition is the only book that gives a full introduction to programming in MATLAB combined with an explanation of the software’s powerful functions, enabling engineers to fully exploit its extensive capabilities in solving engineering problems. The book provides a systematic, step-by-step approach, building on concepts throughout the text, facilitating easier learning. Sections on common pitfalls and programming guidelines direct students towards best practice.
The book is organized into 14 chapters, starting with programming concepts such as variables, assignments, input/output, and selection statements; moves onto loops; and then solves problems using both the ‘programming concept’ and the ‘power of MATLAB’ side-by-side. In-depth coverage is given to input/output, a topic that is fundamental to many engineering applications. Vectorized Code has been made into its own chapter, in order to emphasize the importance of using MATLAB efficiently. There are also expanded examples on low-level file input functions, Graphical User Interfaces, and use of MATLAB Version R2012b; modified and new end-of-chapter exercises; improved labeling of plots; and improved standards for variable names and documentation.
This book will be a valuable resource for engineers learning to program and model in MATLAB, as well as for undergraduates in engineering and science taking a course that uses (or recommends) MATLAB.
About the Author
Stormy Attaway is Assistant Professor and Faculty Coordinator for Special Programs within the Mechanical Engineering Department at Boston University. She also currently serves as Director of Curricular Assessment and Improvement for the College of Engineering. In this capacity, she coordinates the curricular assessment and improvement programs within the College, in order to better the academic experience of the undergraduates. She has been the course coordinator for the Engineering Computation courses at Boston University for over twenty years, and has taught a variety of programming courses using many different languages and software packages.
Solutions Manual of Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway | 4th edition ISBN 9780128045251
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Mathematics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Matlab: a Practical Introduction to Programming and Problem Solving by Attaway. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.