MindTap Engineering for Potter/Wiggert/Ramadan’s Mechanics of Fluids, 4th Edition, is the digital learning solution that helps instructors engage and transform today’s students into critical thinkers. Through paths of dynamic assignments and applications that you can personalize, real-time course analytics, and an accessible reader, MindTap helps you turn cookie cutter into cutting edge, apathy into engagement, and memorizers into higher-level thinkers. As an instructor using MindTap you have at your fingertips the right content and tools to prepare tomorrow’s engineers all in an interface designed to improve workflow and save time when planning lessons and course structure. The control to build and personalize your course is all yours, focusing on the most relevant material while also lowering costs for your students. Stay connected and informed in your course through real time student tracking that provides the opportunity to adjust the course as needed based on analytics of interactivity in the course.
About the Author
Dr. Merle C. Potter holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering and an M.S. in Engineering Mechanics from Michigan Technological University, as well as an M.S. in Aerospace Engineering and a Ph.D. in Engineering Mechanics from the University of Michigan. Dr. Potter taught for 40 years, including 33 of years at Michigan State University where he taught thermodynamics, fluid mechanics and numerous other courses. Dr. Potter has authored and co-authored 35 textbooks, help books, and engineering exam review books. He has specialized in fluid flow stability and energy research. He has received numerous awards, including the Ford Faculty Scholarship, the Teacher-Scholar Award, the ASME Centennial Award, the MSU Mechanical Engineering Faculty Award, and the James Harry Potter Thermodynamics Gold Medal. Dr. Potter is a member of ASEE, ASME, and the American Academy of Mechanics.
Dr. David C. Wiggert earned his Ph.D. in Civil Engineering from the University of Michigan and serves as Professor Emeritus of Civil and Environmental Engineering at Michigan State University. He was the recipient of the J.C. Stevens Award, ASCE, (1977), the L.F. Moody Award, ASME, (1983), and is a Fellow of ASME (1996). His research experience is in fluid transients and groundwater flows.
Dr. Bassem Ramadan serves as Professor of Mechanical Engineering at Kettering University. He earned his Ph.D. from Michigan State University in Mechanical Engineering and has expertise in Computational Fluid Dynamics, combustion, fluid flow analysis and modeling, thermal systems design and modeling, energy conservation and analysis. He is a Fellow of ASME and was the recipient of an “Outstanding Teacher Award”, “Distinguished Researcher Award”, “Outstanding Applied Researcher Award”, and “Outstanding New Researcher Award” from Kettering University. His research experience is in three-dimensional, transient, turbulent, reacting and non-reacting flows. Dr. Ramadan is a member of ASEE, ASME, ACS, and SAE.
Solutions Manual of Mechanics of Fluids by Potter & Wiggert | 4th edition ISBN 9780495667735
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mechanics of Fluids by Potter & Wiggert Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Physics, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mechanics of Fluids by Potter & Wiggert Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Mechanics of Fluids by Potter & Wiggert. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.