Mechanics of Materials provides a precise presentation of subjects illustrated with numerous engineering examples that students both understand and relate to theory and application. The tried and true methodology for presenting material gives students the best opportunity to succeed in this course. From the detailed examples, to the homework problems, to the carefully developed solutions manual, instructors and students can be confident the material is clearly explained and accurately represented.
About the Author
Ferdinand Pierre Beer
Ferdinand Pierre Beer (August 8, 1915 – April 30, 2003) was a French mechanical engineer and university professor. He spent most of his career as a member of the faculty at Lehigh University, where he served as the chairman of the mechanics and mechanical engineering departments. His most significant contribution was the co-authorship of several textbooks in the field of mechanics, which have been widely cited and utilized in engineering education
Solutions Manual of Mechanics of Materials by Beer & Johnston | 4th edition ISBN
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Mechanics of Materials by Beer & Johnston Solutions Manual
- The book is under the category: Science and Engineering, You can use the menu to navigate through each category.
- We will deliver your order instantly via e-mail. DOWNLOAD LINK will be included in that email. Once payment is confirmed, Please check Inbox and also SPAM box.
- We have included the solution manual in a zipped file. You can use winzip free version to extract the file. Solutions Manual comes in a PDF format and available for download only 3 times using the link in the description.
- Mechanics of Materials by Beer & Johnston Solutions Manual only NO Test Bank included on this purchase.
- This is the Solutions Manual of 4th edition of the Mechanics of Materials by Beer & Johnston. Please use the search box to find the other manuals.
- You may use the contact box to reach us.