“Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering, 7th edition” continues its lengthy, successful tradition of being one of McGraw-Hill’s oldest texts in the “Chemical Engineering Series”. Since 1956, this text has been the most comprehensive of the introductory, undergraduate, chemical engineering titles available. Separate chapters are devoted to each of the principle unit operations, grouped into four sections: fluid mechanics, heat transfer, mass transfer and equilibrium stages, and operations involving particulate solids. Now in its seventh edition, the text still contains its balanced treatment of theory and engineering practice, with many practical, illustrative examples included. Almost 30 per cent of the problems have been revised or are new, some of which cover modern topics such as food processing and biotechnology. Other unique topics of this text include diafiltration, adsorption and membrane operations.
Solutions Manual Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering 6th edition by Warren McCabe, Julian Smith, Peter Harriott ISBN 0070393664
- This is NOT the TEXT BOOK. You are buying Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering 6th edition Solutions Manual by Warren McCabe, Julian Smith, Peter Harriott.
- DOWNLOAD LINK will appear IMMEDIATELY or sent to your email (Please check SPAM box also) once payment is confirmed.
- Solutions Manual comes in a PDF or Word format and available for download only.
- Warren McCabe, Julian Smith, Peter Harriott Unit Operations of Chemical Engineering 6th edition Solutions Manual ONLY
- NO Test Bank included on this purchase. If you want the Test Bank please search on the search box.
- All orders are placed anonymously. Your purchase details will be hidden according to our website privacy and be deleted automatically.